Available in dual and single level configurations Hayes Rafted rollformers are an efficient way to cater for a large range of profiles when floor space is limited. Rafted rollformers are available in much the same configuration as Hayes single, and dual level rollforming lines; designed to support most industry standard coatings and coil sizes including Galvalume/Zincalume, Coloursteel, Resin coatings and more. The Hayes Rafted Rollforming Line utilizes a common base and drive chassis unit, control system and transmission, together with demountable forming rafts each having dedicated tooling to manufacture a range of profiles according to customer specification. The drive and electrical connections to the raft are fitted with quick-release type couplings to facilitate quick changeover, the raft modules have balanced lifting points and are designed to be lifted on and off the chassis in sections.
- Adjustable infeed guides to suit coil discrepancies and control under/overlap length; positioned via Siko type screw adjustment.
- Built in lubrication system with felt wick applicator that applies lubricant to both sides of the sheet.
- Manually operated hand slitter with D2 hardened steel knives to reduce waste material.
- Fabricated steel chassis ins segments for ease of handling, painted with a lacquer finish.
- Reference marking and leveling feet for ease of alignment.
- Locating pins make for aligning rafts onto chassis
RAFTS AND PEDESTALS
- Welded steel design with a lacquer paint finish manufactured in segments to allow changeover without heavy lifting equipment.
- Pedestals are a heavy duty welded steel design with all working surfaces precision machined.
- Each pedestal houses heavy duty self-aligning bearings with tooling shaft locking collars.
- Precision CNC Machined.
- K1045 grade solid steel with hard chrome finish.
- 2-inch diameter main tooling journals.
- Corrective passes to adjust cover width and adjustable side tooling dependent on profile.
- Driven by dedicated VFD Electric motor mounted externally via driveshaft and constant velocity joints.
- Power transmitted via heavy duty chain and sprocket.
- Secured via Bonfix style couplings.
- Each bottom roll of tooling is driven, with the first stations coupled via spur gear to aid traction.
- Guarding covers tooling rolls and transmission.
- Welded steel and mesh construction painted with lacquer finish.
- 2 Configurations available 'Lift up' guards that open upwards with the aid of gas struts, or interlocking tunnel guards that open via sliding on a track and rail system.
- All guards equipped with interlocking safety switches integrated into the safety system.
- Heavy duty twin pillar post cut guillotine.
- Hydraulically operated via dedicated powerpack.
- Replaceable D2 through-hardened steel blades precision ground and sharpened.
- Dedicated operator's console controlled via a PC and Hayes SmartCut multi batching control.
- Fully instrumented controls capable of operating in manual or automatic modes.
- Data download and order entry facilities as well as fault finding capability and operating safety system.
- Can be configured to run select 3rd party control systems.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.
Hayes offers a range of coil handling equipment including Uncoilers, Coil cars and ‘hands free’ systems for feeding of coils.
FINISHED PRODUCT HANDLING
Hayes offers a range of product handling options from fixed runout tables for manual offloading to drop tables that stacks finished product after each cut ready for packing.
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND EQUIPMENT
Hayes offers a range of optional equipment to aid in production and decrease down time.