- Heavy-duty steel frame and truss design painted with lacquer finish.
- 3 C-frame supports are designed to absorb stress and shock from picking and placing of the product.
- Steel frame and truss design leaves one side of the stacker clear of vertical beams to allow for safe offloading of complete bundles.
- Exit table with drive out conveyor.
- Height adjustable to allow for differing flange heights and profiles.
PUSHER ARM AND TAMPER
- Pusher arm and tamper arm used to move purlin to 2 known datum points for accurate alignment.
- Pusher arm mounted lengthways along the exit table pushes purlin flush, and clear of the exit table to allow a second purlin to pass behind whilst the first is moved by the articulating arm.
- Tamper positioned at drive out conveyor to push purlin end flush.
- Articulated arm split into 3 segments spans the entire length of the stacker.
- Stacker head utilizes pneumatically operated permanent magnets that raise/lower into place to magnetically hold purlin profile.
- Permanent magnets eliminates the risk of dropping a purlin due to loss of power or pneumatics.
- Stacker head can rotate 180-degrees for positioning of purlins in neat and tidy bundles.
- Positions purlins a safe position outside the stacker once bundle is complete.
- Transverse chain drive used to position purlin bundles powered via multiple VFD Electric motors.
- Light curtain mounted parallel to fencing that allows only purlin bundles to pass through unobstructed.
- Dedicated standalone operators console with LCD display.
- Specialized Hayes software communicates with rollformer software to manage purlin and bundle size once coupled to the main rollformer software the stacker acts as the 'slave' while the rollformer is the 'master' and controls the main functions.
- Designed to run automatically with minimal operator intervention.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.