Hayes dual level Rollformers are a great option for when floor space is limited allowing for two profiles in the same basic footprint as a single level rollformer, available in a wide range of specifications that can be customized depending on your requirements. From Cladding and Decking to Roofing and Fencing lines, designed to support most industry standard coatings and coil sizes including Galvalume/Zincalume, Coloursteel, Resin coatings and more.
DUAL LEVEL OPERATION
- Two sets of tooling with staggered pedestals allows for multiple profiles in the same footprint as a single level rollformer.
- Each toolset driven independently via dedicated Electric gearmotor.
- Dual level adjustable infeed guides to suit coil discrepancies and control under/overlap length; positioned via Siko type screw adjustment.
- Dual level built in lubrication system with felt wick applicator that applies lubricant to both sides of the sheet.
- Manually operated hand slitters with D2 hardened steel knives to reduce waste material.
CHASSIS AND PEDESTALS
- Fabricated steel chassis in segments for ease of handling, painted with a lacquer finish.
- Reference marking and leveling feet for ease of alignment.
- Pedestals are a heavy duty welded steel design with all working surfaces precision machined, Pedestals are heigh off set to allow one profile to run above another.
- Each pedestal houses heavy duty self-aligning bearings with tooling shaft locking collars.
- Multiple tooling options are available dependent on the profile spec'd' and line speed required all options are precision CNC machined in house. These include:
- Solid K1045 steel tooling rolls with hard chrome finish.
- Segmented D2 Steel through hardened to KC60 grade.
- Driven by dedicated VFD Electric motors mounted inside the chassis with each toolset individually driven.
- Power transmitted via heavy duty chain and sprocket.
- Secured via Bonfix style couplings
- Each bottom roll of tooling is driven, with the first stations coupled via spur gear to aid traction.
- Guarding covers tooling rolls and transmission.
- Welded steel and mesh construction painted with lacquer finish.
- 2 Configurations available: 'Lift up' guards that open upwards with the aid of gas struts,or interlocking 'tunnel' guards open by sliding on a track and rail system.
- All guards equipped with interlocking safety switches integrated into the control system.
- Heavy duty twin pillar post cut guillotine with dual level operation
- Hydraulically operated via dedicated powerpack housed inside the chassis.
- Replaceable D2 through-hardened steel blades precision ground and sharpened.
- Dedicated operator's console controlled via a PC and Hayes SmartCut multi batching control.
- Fully instrumented controls capable of operating in manual or automatic modes.
- Data download and order entry functions as well as fault finding capability and operating safety system.
- Can be configured to run select 3rd party control systems
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.
Hayes offers a range of coil handling equipment including Uncoilers, Coil cars and ‘hands free’ systems for feeding of coils.
FINISHED PRODUCT HANDLING
Hayes offers a range of product handling options from fixed runout tables for manual offloading to drop tables that stacks finished product after each cut ready for packing.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND EXTRAS
Hayes offers a range of optional equipment to aid in production and decrease down time.