The Hayes Autocurver II is designed to roll-curve standard 76.2mm pitch corrugate sheets for various applications including architectural and liquid storage tanks, supporting most in industry standard coatings including, Galvalume/Zincalume, Pre-painted steel, strippable film, and aqua plate. Hayes Autocurvers can be operated automatically or manually via a control panel containing a PLC and a PC interface with unique Hayes software that allows complete flexibility of operation including order loading, pre-programmed curves, and software utility for solving dimensional parameters and more.
- Welded steel plate design painted with lacquer finish
- Pivoting base allows for operation in vertical and horizontal configurations
- CNC precision machined from k1045 solid steel rolls
- Coated with hard chrome finish for durability
- Tooling rolls driven via VFD electric gearmotors
- Main tooling is driven by a 1.5Kw Electric gearmotor coupled via chain and sprocket drive
- Secondary drive system is powered by a 2.2Kw Electric gearmotor
- Main drive and pinch point guards are included with the standard Autocurver II
- Can also be optioned with light curtain guards positioned on the infeed and outfeed side of the machine. The guards are programmed to ignore the profile being curved but as soon as any foreign object passes through the light guards, the Autocurver will stop and will need to be restarted at the operator console.
CONTROLS AND SOFTWARE
- Controlled via a panel mount PC and PLC in a standalone control panel which can be operated manually or automatically.
- Utilises Hayes software specifically for Autocurvers. The software allows the operator for automatic multiple passes for bull nosing, circular tanks and barrel vaults and others, automatic tank modes for both quad and slimline storage tanks.
- Stroke reduction to minimize tangent point marking on the material, automatic repositioning between curves in tank mode, automatic sheet pre-positioning and sheet pitching, storage and recall of programs as well as a software utility for solving dimensional parameters.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.