The Hayes RC Stud Mill is a versatile, affordable and simple to use solution for metal framing production. With infinitely variable sizing within machine specifications and capable of manufacturing a wide range of framing profiles from Plain channels and Cee sections through to box sections and odd leg channels. Complete with Hayes 'Rapid change' system and Hayes 'Auto-gauge' system changing profile specifications and coils is fast and requires minimal operator skill or input.
- Adjustable Vee throated infeed guides to suit coil discrepancies positioned via Siko type screw adjustment.
- Dual pinch feed rolls machined from hardened 4340 steel rolls spur gear coupled and fitted with chain coupled pressure screws to adjust traction.
- Straightening rolls to remove 'Coil set'
- Recycling spray lubricator applies lubricant to both sides of the strip prior to forming.
CHASSIS AND PEDESTALS
- Fabricated steel chassis manufactured in segments for ease of handling and painted in house with a lacquer finish.
- Reference marking and leveling feet for ease of alignment
- Pedestals are prefabricated welded steel design with all working surfaces precision machined.
- Pedestals adjustable via powered raft for web and channel adjustment.
- Hydrualcally powered via dedicated powerpack.
- Static shear for trimming strip lengths and interchangeable part-cut die that leaves a small amount of material between profiles that can be easily snapped for length below 1750mm.
- Dynamic punch heads positioned on moveable rafts of adjusting hole position, punch head amount configurable dependent on production requirements.
- Solid DS steel tooling rolls precision machined and through hardened to RC60 grade.
- Tooling rolls contain Hayes patented 'Auto Gauge' system removing the need to adjust for material thickness'.
- Optional embossing pass for 'Glue facing' can be added or removed by sliding in or out the rotary die.
- Dedicated AC electric gearmotors coupled via chain and sprocket transmission are used to drive the tooling segments 6 in total.
- Drive motors controlled via VFD for accurate strip positioning and smooth stop-to-cut operation.
- Pinch feed rolls are powered via dedicated motors and coupled via spur gear.
- Fixed height transmission and shear guarding.
- All moveable guards complete with integrated safety switches.
- Fence guarding can be supplied separately by Hayes once final factory layout is completed.
- Fully instrumented standalone operator console with PC and graphic display used for order entry and programming.
- Provided with Hayes International proprietary software, fully featured with a user-friendly interface and multiple production enhancing features.
- Graphic display shows hole position relationships as well as order progress and status.
FINISHED PRODUCT HANDLING
- Height adjustable height table 11.5-meter length.
- Steel roller supports.
- Lift-up section allows for access to opposite machine side, gate is paired with safety switches that stops machine when gate is open.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.