Hayes Linkage Uncoilers are a 6-tonne capacity single mandrel uncoiler operating using a hydraulic drawbar and linkage system. A 4-leaf mandrel expands and retracts to hold the coil via a hydraulically operated linkage and drawbar system powered by a dedicated onboard hydraulic powerpack mounted inside the uncoiler body. The uncoiler is controlled by a standalone operator’s console that also houses all necessary electrical equipment and can be operated in manual, or automatic mode in tandem with Rollforming machinery.
- Welded steel construction painted with lacquer finish.
- Removeable guarding covering the main drive and pinch points.
- Four solid steel palm plates attached to mandrel shaft via multiple steel linkages.
- Expand/retract powered via hydraulic piston and an on board self-contained powerpack.
- Pressure reducing valve minimizes potential damage to coil bore
- Rotational power provided to the uncoiler mandrel via VFD Electric gearmotor coupled via heavy duty chain and sprocket drive.
- Variable payoff speed controlled via overhead laser.
- Can run in reverse -in combination with a snubber arm- to allow for the re-winding of coils.
Hayes Linkage Uncoilers are available in multiple configurations including a 1250mm wide mandrel for wider coils. Please contact Hayes International for more information on an uncoiler to suit your needs.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.