Hayes FC Purlin line is a development on our QC purlin line. Bringing the same
proven and tested design from our QC purlin lines, the FC Purlin introduces our
‘Fast Change’ system to make changing from Cee to Zed purlins and purlin sizes
faster and easier, while still letting you produce any size purlin within
- Adjustable Vee throated infeed guides to suit coil discrepancies positioned via Siko type screw adjustment.
- Primary strip feed rolls machined from hardened 4340 steel rolls spur gear coupled and fitted with chain coupled pressure screws to adjust traction.
- Straightening rolls to remove 'coil set'.
- Recycling spray lubricator applies lubricant to both sides of the coil prior to forming process.
CHASSIS AND PEDESTALS
- Fabricated steel chassis manufactured in segments for ease of handling and painted with a lacquer finish.
- Reference marking and leveling feet for ease of alignment.
- Pedestals are prefabricated welded steel design with all working surfaces precision machined.
- Pedestals adjustable via electronically controlled raft and Hayes 'Fast Change' system.
FAST CHANGE SYSTEM
- Pedestals on changeover side rotate 180 degrees allowing for fast changeover from Cee to Zed Purlins.
- 'Fast change' system is operated via chain and gear operated manually via the operator
- 'Operators' side tooling is mounted on electronically adjustable raft to allow for virtually infinite web adjustment within machine spec.
- Pedestals fitted with Hayes patented 'Auto gauge' system removing the need to adjust for differing material thickness'.
- Hydraulically powered via dedicated powerpack.
- Static shear for trimming coil lengths and interchangeable part-cut die that leaves a small amount of material between profiles that can be easily snapped for lengths below 1750mm.
- Dynamic punch heads positioned on moveable rafts for adjusting hole position, punch head amount configurable dependent upon production requirements.
- Solid D2 steel tooling rolls precision CNC machined and through-hardened to RC60 grade.
- Tooling rolls contain Hayes patented 'Auto gauge' system removing the need to adjust for material thickness'.
- Standard tooling equipped for Cee and Zed purlins optional tooling sets are available for sloping eaves and Sigma purlins.
- AC Electric gearmotors coupled via chain and sprocket transmission are used to drive the main tooling rolls.
- Drive motors controlled via VFD for accurate strip positioning and smooth stop-to-cut operation.
- Pinch feed rolls are powered by dedicated motors and coupled via spur gear.
- Fixed transmission and pinch point guarding and full-length light curtain mounted horizontally on the operator's side at lower leg height.
- All moveable guards complete with integrated safety switches.
- Fence guarding can be supplied separately by Hayes once a final factory layout is completed.
- Standalone operator's console with PC with graphic display used for order entry and programming.
- Provided with Hayes International proprietary software, fully featured with a user-friendly interface and multiple production saving features.
- Graphic display shows hole position relationships as well as order progress and status.
FINISHED PRODUCT HANDLING
- Height adjustable exit table 11.5-meter length.
- Steel roller supports
- Lift-up section allows for access to opposite machine side, gate is paired with safety switch that stops machine when gate is open.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.
Hayes offers arrange of coil handling equipment including Uncoilers, Coil cars and ‘Hands free’ systems for feeding of coils.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND EXTRAS
Hayes international offers a range of Purlin accessories, FC Purlins can be ordered with additional tooling stations to enable manufacture of Sigma purlins, as well as sloping eaves purlins.