Hayes Crimp curvers are hydraulically operated press for incremental curving of trapezoidal profiles, each pass of the press imparts a crimp into the sheet casing it to deflect by a constant angular amount while keeping material coating intact and undamaged. Variation of the radius is accomplished by adjusting the spacing between crimps. Dies sets are precision machined steel and may be reversed to suit overlap direction or swapped for a different profile.
- Welded steel plate construction painted with lacquer finish
- Chassis tilts 90° on base to operate in vertical or horizontal configurations
FORMING DIE SETS
- Precision machined die sets made to suit profile
- Heat treated to D2 hardness
- Die sets easily reversed for overlap adjustment or swapped out completely for another profile.
FEEDER TABLE AND INDEXING
- Welded steel construction
- Driven via servo motor for accurate spacing of crimps and precise indexing.
- Squaring and positioning stops fitted for initial set-up
- Heavy-duty construction
- Hydraulically operated via dedicated powerpack
CONTROLS AND SOFTWARE
- Fully instrumented operator console mounted to machine chassis via pivoting arm
- Automatic or manual operation available
- Touchscreen controller for setting of curve angle, curve radius, die angle and pitch
- Included software will calculate crimp spacing and angle to achieve the required radius based on material specifications and length
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.