- Adjustable Vee throated infeed guides to suit coil discrepancies positioned via Siko type screw adjustment.
- Primary strip feed rolls machined from hardened 4340 steel rolls spur gear coupled and fitted with chain coupled pressure screws to adjust traction.
- Straightening rolls to remove 'coil set'.
- Recycling spray lubricator applies lubricant to both sides of the coil prior to forming process.
CHASSIS AND PEDESTALS
- Fabricated steel chassis manufactured in segments for ease of handling and painted with a lacquer finish.
- Reference marking and leveling feet for ease of alignment.
- Pedestals are prefabricated welded steel design with all working surfaces precision machined.
QUICK CHANGE SYSTEM
- Hayes 'Quick change' system allows for quick changeover from Cee to Zed Purlins.
- Changeover tooling is mounted on a chrome bar that can be Rotated 180 degrees for Cee to Zed changeover and moved inwards or outwards to achieve the correct web thickness.
- No special tools required, and setting gauges included for common web sizes for even faster changeover.
- Hydraulically powered via dedicated powerpack.
- Static shear for trimming coil lengths and interchangeable part-cut die that leaves a small amount of material between profiles that can be easily snapped for lengths below 1750mm.
- Dynamic punch heads positioned on moveable rafts for adjusting hole position, punch head amount configurable dependent upon production requirements.
- Solid D2 steel tooling rolls precision CNC machined and through-hardened to RC60 grade.
- Tooling stations contain Hayes patented 'Auto gauge' system removing the need to adjust for material thickness'.
- Standard tooling equipped for Cee and Zed purlins optional tooling sets are available for sloping eaves and sigma purlins.
- AC Electric gearmotors coupled via chain and sprocket transmission are used to drive the main tooling rolls.
- Drive motors are controlled via VFD for accurate strip positioning and smooth stop-to-cut operation.
- Pinch feed rolls are powered via dedicated motors and coupled via spur gear.
- Fixed transmission and pinch point guarding and full-length light curtain mounted horizontally on the operator's side at lower leg height.
-All moveable guards complete with integrated safety switches.
- Fence guarding can be supplied by Hayes once a final factory layout is completed, if manufacturing your own fencing provisions have been made in the safety software for additional safety switches.
- Standalone operators console with PC and graphic display used for order entry and programming.
- Provided with Hayes International proprietary software, fully featured with user-friendly interface and multiple production saving features.
- Graphic display shows hole position relationships as well as order progress and status.
FINISHED PRODUCT HANDLING
- Height adjustable exit table 11.5-meter length.
- Steel roller supports
- Lift-up section allows for access to opposite machine side, gate is paired with safety switch that stops machine when gate is open.
CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM
For any queries or to request a quote please contact our sales team.
COIL HANDLING EQUIPMENT
Hayes offers arrange of coil handling equipment including Uncoilers, Coil cars and ‘Hands free’ systems for feeding of coils.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND EXTRAS
Hayes international offers a range of Purlin accessories, QC Purlins can be ordered with additional tooling stations to enable manufacture of Sigma purlins, as well as sloping eaves purlins.